They have plenty of apps. But they forgot about an Android app.
Name: National Geographic (Visit National Geographic)
Type: Nature Magazine
Best Website For: Nature News
Reason it's on The Best Sites:
Who doesn't love National Geographic? We certainly do not (not love it, that is). However, a lot of their content is not free (since they are a magazine after all). We prefer free.
500,000 - 1,000,000
Now, also enjoy your favorite FOX primetime shows, FX and FXX Originals and Movies with a TV provider login. You can even restart Live TV to watch from the beginning.
Search and discover new collections grouped by Science & Exploration, Adventure, Animals and Family. A personalized For You section offers recommendations based on your viewing too.
To get the most out of Nat Geo TV, sign in with your participating TV provider account. For more info, contact our support team anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
National Geographic magazine is available on iPhone and iPad. Subscribe once and get National Geographic magazine on both devices. Existing print and digital subscribers get complimentary access to both editions.
Here are details on our subscription* offers:
Annual subscription: $19.99 (12 issues)
Monthly subscription: $1.99/month (1 issue)
Single issues: $4.99/issue
Back issues of National Geographic magazine for iPad start with our February 2011 issue and November 2012 for iPhone.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24hours of the end of the current period, and the cost of the renewal will be provided.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user. Auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.