We all love going to the theater, but with prices rising continually, it’s become really expensive if you want to see every latest release. MoviePass lets customers pay only $10 a month to see any movie in theaters that month. They can watch a movie a day, every single day, until the membership is renewed. It really sounds like a scam, but it works. Make sure your theater falls under the umbrella of available locations before you commit to the subscription. The service is used through an app, which gives users a virtual ticket to scan at the theater.
Watch a Movie a Day for a Month for $10 with MoviePass
Name: MoviePass (Visit MoviePass)
Type: Theater Subscription Service
Best Website For: Buying Movie Tickets
Reason it's on The Best Sites:
MoviePass seems too good to be true; for $10 a month, you can watch up to one movie every day until the end of the month. The monthly subscription saves frequent movie-goers a ton of money.
Get the free app as a part of your MoviePass membership and you can see a new movie every day in your local theater.
If you are not a MoviePass member, sign up for MoviePass and start enjoying more movies.
With MoviePass, you get access to every theatrical release with no blackout dates, with thousands of theaters nationwide to choose from, all for a low monthly price.
- See a movie a day in theaters, no blackout dates
- See any 2D movie in theaters from its first day of release
- Available in over 4000 theaters nationwide
How it Works:
- Download the free MoviePass app and sign up to receive your card.
- Once you receive your card in the mail, use the app to search for theaters, movies and showtimes.
- Go to the theater and check into your selected showtime using the app.
- Once you have checked in, your card will be activated; swipe your MoviePass card with a ticket agent or at a kiosk to get your ticket!
- For theaters that accept e-ticketing via MoviePass, reserve your ticket and seat (when applicable) ahead of time from any location.