Send Money Abroad the Cheap Way with TransferWise
Name: TransferWise (Visit TransferWise)
Type: Money Escrow
Best Website For: Transferring Money Abroad
Reason it's on The Best Sites:
TransferWise has been featured on many mainstream publications such as Wired and The Economist. With it, you can skip out on the excessive international exchange fees companies like PayPals and banks charge. Their fee is a simple, flat %1.
Banks hide huge charges when you send money abroad. Now there’s a solution.
We use real currency exchange rates to help expats, foreign students and businesses transfer money online securely, conveniently, and at a very low cost.
• Send money abroad at the lowest possible cost
• Up to 8x cheaper than your average bank
• Avoid hidden charges – no nasty surprises
• Fastest way to transfer money abroad
• Send money with your debit card
Use TransferWise to:
○ Move your money to the right country.
○ Send money to a family member abroad.
○ Send money to a friend
○ Pay a bill in another country.
○ Pay off your mortgage or loan abroad
GBP, EUR, USD, AUD, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NOK, NZD, PLN, RON, SEK, SGD
GBP, EUR, USD, INR, AED, AUD, BDT, BGN, BRL, CAD, CHF, CLP, CNY, CZK, DKK, GEL, HKD, HRK, HUF, IDR, ILS, JPY, KRW, LKR, MAD, MXN, MYR, NOK, NZD, PEN, PHP, PKR, PLN, RON, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, UAH, VND, ZAR
TransferWise uses the real exchange rate to help expats, foreign students, businesses, freelancers and people living international lives to send, receive, and spend money — securely, conveniently, and at a very low cost.
· Send money abroad — it’s up to 8x cheaper than high street banks, and you’ll always get the real exchange rate.
· Get a free multi-currency account — hold and manage your money in multiple currencies, and convert it when the rate is right.
· Trusted by millions — just look us up on Google or Facebook to see our happy reviews. We’re fully regulated, so your money’s safe and secure.
Use TransferWise to:
- Send money to a family member abroad.
- Send money to a friend
- Pay a bill in another country.
- Pay off your mortgage or loan abroad
- Hold and manage your money in 28 currencies
- Get paid in multiple currencies (AUD, GBP, EUR, USD), without any fees
Send from: GBP (British Pound), EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), AUD (Australian Dollar), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BRL (Brazilian Real), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), JPY (Japanese Yen), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (New Romanian Leu), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar)
to: EUR (Euro), USD (US Dollar), GBP (British Pound), AED (UAE Dirham), AUD (Australian Dollar), BDT (Bangladeshi Taka), BGN (Bulgarian Lev), BRL (Brazilian Real), CAD (Canadian Dollar), CHF (Swiss Franc), CLP (Chilean Peso), CNY (Chinese Yuan), CZK (Czech Koruna), DKK (Danish Krone), EGP (Egyptian Pound), GEL (Georgian Lari), HKD (Hong Kong Dollar), HRK (Croatian Kuna), HUF (Hungarian Forint), IDR (Indonesian Rupiah), ILS (Israeli Shekel), INR (Indian Rupee), JPY (Japanese Yen), KES (Kenyan Shilling), KRW (South Korean Won), LKR (Sri Lankan Rupee), MAD (Moroccan Dirham), MXN (Mexican Peso), MYR (Malaysian Ringgit), NGN (Nigerian Naira), NOK (Norwegian Krone), NZD (New Zealand Dollar), PEN (Peruvian Nuevo Sol), PHP (Philippine Peso), PKR (Pakistan Rupee), PLN (Polish Zloty), RON (Romanian Leu), RUB (Russian Rouble), SEK (Swedish Krona), SGD (Singapore Dollar), THB (Thai Baht), TRY (Turkish Lira), UAH (Ukrainian Hryvnia), VND (Vietnamese Dong), ZAR (South African Rand)