Outlook Mail is a Pretty Alternative to Gmail
Name: Outlook Mail (Visit Outlook Mail)
Type: E-mail Provider
Best Website For: Gmail Alternative
Reason it's on The Best Sites:
Outlook mail is a pretty-looking alternative to Gmail. Gmail is generally preferred to Outlook but for those looking to stay within the Microsoft eco-system, Outlook Mail is a viable choice.
See what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Or grab a document from your Files list and attach it to an email seamlessly.
With everything you need only a tap away, managing your busy days is now easier than ever.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for Android:
• Seamless inbox management with a focused inbox that displays your most important messages first, swipe gestures and smart filters.
• Easy access to calendar and files right from your inbox.
• Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations.
Here’s what you’ll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox - we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions are currently only available in US English and begin at $6.99 a month. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.